Welcome to the Online Syllabus Manager(OSM).
Faculty members listed as a Primary Instructor in Connect Carolina for undergraduate
class section(s) offered in Summer Session II 2015 or later
class section(s) offered Summer Session II 2015 or later, or
courses offered Fall 2016 or later are granted access to upload and/or view syllabi for their course sections.
The following course types are excluded, and do not require action
in the system:
Course exclusions :
- Excluded Subject Codes
Excluded Catalog Numbers
- ISP and YAP subject codes.
- Internships and Practica with catalog numbers ending with *93
- Research courses with catalog numbers ending with *95
- Independent Study/Readings courses with catalog numbers ending with *96
- Senior Honors Thesis, Courses 691H, 692H, 693H, 694H
- Special topics courses with catalog numbers 890-899
- Graduate research courses with catalog numbers 990 and 991
- Masters Theses, Masters Thesis Substitute projects, and Doctoral Dissertations with catalog numbers 992,993, and 994
- Summer Bridge and SPCL Lecture sections 300 - 399
- Recitation sections 600 - 850
- Self-paced course through the Friday Center sections 851 - 860
- Inter-Institutional Courses sections 900 - 950
- Departmental Distance Learning sections 956 - 974
- Clerkships, fieldwork sections 975 - 989
- Carolina Courses Online sections 991,992,993,995
If you have already been granted roles for OSM, please select 'Get Started/Continue' below. If you are NOT able to access the system, please note:
- OSM roles for non-faculty members are managed in the Common Authorization Tool (CAT).
- CAT Unit Managers may log in to CAT and grant the OSM Manager role to others. CAT may be accessed at https://cat.oasis.unc.edu.
A help document is available for CAT. Once you log in to CAT, select the 'Help' link at the upper right-hand corner.
- If you have further questions about OSM access, submit a Help Request.